The Invasive Species Centre is a not-for-profit organization that focuses on the prevention, detection, response, and control of invasive species in Canada. In order to fulfill its mandate, the Invasive Species Centre requires a strong base of members to raise awareness about the importance of invasive species and the issues surrounding them.
What are the benefits of signing up?
- Asian Carp Events & Webinars
- Get up-to-date information on upcoming Asian Carp Events & Webinars right in your inbox. Get exclusive invites to expert presentations.
- Event and Webinar
- The Invasive Species Centre is proud to offer several events and webinar presentations. Previous topics have included: oak wilt workshops, hemlock woolly adelgid workshop and information sessions
- Access to the ISC Quarterly Newsletter
- The quarterly newsletter contains events and collaborations that the Invasive Species Centre participated in over the course of the quarter. The newsletter also contains top news stories on invasive species and upcoming events and conferences.
- Bi-weekly Media Scan
- Receive top invasive species news right in your inbox. National and International news covering topics in aquatics, aquatic plants, plants and forest pests.